About Brazilian Virgin Hair:
This is 100% Brazilian virgin human hair and it comes from the Brazilian Race.
● It is unprocessed hair, no colored, no curled.
● It is has more cuticle, collected from one donor, it is the same direction hair.
● It feels very soft and smooth, and thicker than Indian hair.
● It has a lot of body
● The straight texture waves up slightly when wet.
● Great for all wavy and curly textures
● Makes a gorgeous smooth and soft natural wave texture
360 Lace Frontal Hair WITH Bundles
Hair Type: 100% Virgin grade human hair
Hair color: #1b/27
Hair Length: 18 inches (shown)
Hair Texture: Body Wave
Hair Density : 125-130% (medium to heavy )
360 Degree Lace Frontal Measurement: 22″ circumference (4 inches in the front and 2 inches in the back)
Baby hair: yes
High Ponytail : Yes
Bleached Knots : Yes
Lace Color: Light Brown
Lace Type: Swiss lace (recommended)
200g Machine Made Wefts
- Brazilian Virgin Hair
- Body Wave
- Grams per bundle 100g
About Our Lace Frontal
Quality: 100% Human Hair, Grade 7A, Top Quality.
No shedding, No tangle
Hair type:100% Indian remy/virgin hair , Chinese virgin hair, European hair, Malaysian hair, Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, Mongolian hair, Cambodian virgin hair
Lace Frontal size: 13″x2″, 13″x4″, 13″x6″, 13″x8″, 360 (22″x4.x2)or other customize sizes
Durable: all hand-tied and double knotted so durable and less shedding
Base materials: French/Swiss lace, Thin skin, silk base, Mono lace
Bleached Knots – Gives a more natural look at the root of hair.
These 360 lace frontal makes it a breeze when it comes to installing both frontal and wefts as well as achieving a full natural sleek looking hairline around the entire circumference of your head in less time.
360 Lace Frontal – Installation instructions
- Place the lace frontal on your head lined up with your natural hairline (our in-stock 360 frontals measures 22.5″ in circumference traditional medium full lace wig cap size – custom sizing is available to be purchased)
- Begin adhering with glues or wig tape – the frontal the traditional way or by sewn-in technique to secure the frontal to your own hair – always best to use “weaving net” for faster installation.
- Add the matching textured weft to close off the opening – Recommended 2-3 Bundles of desired textured wefts.
PRODUCTION TIME FRAME 4-6 WEEKS
IMAGES WILL BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO SHIPPING FOR APPROVAL
USA ORDERS – Arrives in 2-4 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS- Arrives in 3-5 Business Days