Now when it comes to newbies of Lace Wigs transitioning can feel confusing . When taking on the common adjustments from knowledge of wig glues or wig tapes or simply using wigs with adjustable straps and combs inside or even going without wig adhesives.
But you are left with the decision making of going with full lace wigs or the increasingly fashionable 360 Frontal Lace Wig, but what’s the difference between these wig caps?
The 360 Frontal Lace Wigs – What’s the craze of these frontal wigs?
These 360 frontal lace wigs are predecessor of the 360 band frontal hair piece that a wearer would need to include 2-3 bundle hair extensions to close off the center most part of the lace frontal.
So the invention of this intricately crafted 360 frontal lace wig came to be , by saving those not versed with sewing wefts and frontal closures in an all-in-one hair piece system. Measuring 22x4x2 inches with the adequate wefts pre sewn within the wig cap.
Benefits of 360 Frontal Lace Wig
1. Protective hairstyle-capabilities to take down at the end of the day, to treat one’s scalp.
2. High up do hairstyles
3. Natural hairline
4. Ease of use for any beginner to lace wigs .
The Full Lace Wigs
With the well crafted full lace wig cap construction, allows endless restyling options from ponytails, freestyle parting, half up and half down hairdos.
The wig cap is designed with soft Swiss lace material throughout with in stock pieces having a small stretch panel in the middle of the wig cap , the reason for this is simply for those wig wearers who choose to place in a very high bun hairstyle, so it gives the resources in doing so with said panel.
Knowledge of an individual’s 6-points of wig cap measurements will assure the proper fit and comfort level while wearing any of the unique full lace wig caps in the market. With all lace wigs , choosing the correct lace color is just like choosing the closest proximity to one’s complexion so the lace material blends seamlessly along the hairline for undetectable wig wear.
Benefits of Wearing Full Lace Wigs
1. Versatility in restyling one wig
2. Choice of several different wig cap styles ( Silk Top , Glue-less) based on individual needs.
3. Hair Texture variations from curly, straight, kinky curly, wavy textures.
4. Highly understandable wear
Comparison of 360 Frontal Lace Wigs verses Full Lace Wigs
With just a few difference in wig cap construction there is but few take away to compare each wig.
Full Lace Wigs – Are constructed in several other wigs caps.
The Silk Top Full Lace Wigs gives the illusion of a natural scalp ( hidden knots) approximately 1-2 centimeters from the hairline also like the full lace cap Wigs you can place in high up-do and other versatile hair-styling options.
With the Glueless Full Lace Wig cap (shown below)– the wearer can take off at the end of day and treat their scalp and this wig cap is a better solution for those prone to allergic reactions to trendy wig glues and wig tapes utilized to secure the lace material along the hairline of the individual’s head.
What’s The Difference Between 360 Frontal Lace Wigs and Full Lace Wigs?
What differs the 360 frontal lace wigs from the full lace wigs are the interior wig cap construction.
The interior base of a 360 frontal wig features:
1. Adjustable straps and 4 combs for snug fitting , great for persons allergic to wigs glues and tapes
2. Pre installed wefts
As the interior base of Full Lace Wigs will feature the following:
1. Full Swiss Lace with stretch panel in the middle for high updo restyle-able hairstyle
2. Freestyle parting capabilities
3. Natural hairline
4. Silk Top base wig caps gives realistic scalps (hidden knots)
5. Glueless Base wig caps gives wears the options to treat scalp and take down at the end of day , without the commitment to wig glues or tapes.
Therefore, full lace wigs gives a consumer more purchasing option based on the variety of crafted interior wig caps available to ship direct to a shoppers door.